Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ccd10051
The SS-024 multimeter test probes have fine tips and are ideal for obtaining plausible test results even in the narrowest of spaces. Based on the safety class CAT III, the test probes can withstand up to 1000 volts or 20 amperes. The cables are heat-resistant, frost-proof and also stainless. The test probes are connected via banana plugs with the common diameter of 4mm. The total length with 110cm offers a flexible use of the test probes in different situations where a multimeter is used. These probes can be used as a replacement for an existing multimeter or as an alternative to probes that are not so fine.
- High-precision, sensitive tip
- Cables are heat-resistant, frost-proof and rustproof
- Safety class: CAT III, 1000 Volt, 20 Ampere.
- Suitable for banana plugs with a diameter of 4mm
- length: 110cm
- Many application areas, for various multimeter series