Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ccd10005
The Tecpel CA-60 current probe is the perfect addition to your oscilloscope or multimeter. The compact design facilitates the use in the automotive sector as well as in the household and workshop. By means of the 2 built-in Hall sensors an exact collection of the values to be measured is guaranteed. With the current clamp, currents of up to 60 amperes can be displayed with an oscilloscope, such as the Hantek DS3064.
Examples of use:
- Current course of individual diesel injectors: Common Rail or pump nozzle
- Primary current from ignition coils
- Consumers in general
- Current course of electric fuel pumps, window lifters, throttle valves, etc.
The current clamp has its own power supply by means of a standard 9 Volt block battery and can therefore also be used with other measuring instruments.
- Despite the compact design of the current probe, this 2 Hall sensors
- Maximum diameter for the cable approx. 10mm
- Suitable for use with an oscilloscope or standard multimeter with 200mV and/or 2V ranges for direct readout input impedance of at least 1M ohm.
- The frequency response at 20 kHz is suitable for waveform monitoring on an oscilloscope.
- Zeroing is done by simply pressing the ZERO button.
- The current probe is perfect for detecting battery, voltage or quiescent current problems
- dimensions: 19,6cm x 7,11cm x 3,3cm
- Safety: Designed to meet IEC 100-1 , IEC 1010-2-032 CE
DC A : +/- 1.5% ACA : +/- 2% (40Hz ~ 2K Hz)
AC A: +/- 4% ( 2K ~ 10KHz )
AC A: +/- 6% ( 10K ~ 20K Hz )
Output: 1mV/ 10mA, 1mV/ 100mA